Allows the head of state to enact rules without following the usual channels for the passage of legislation. This power is usually limited to particular circumstances or areas of government activity.
king; monarch; president; queen
- Does the head of state have decree power?
- Which arrangement describes the implementation procedure for head of state decrees?
- Once implemented, what arrangement describes the expiration procedures for head of state decrees?
- Who approves the head of state's decrees?
- For which topics is the head of state authorized (or not authorized) to use decree power?