Allows the head of government, or exceptionally the cabinet, to enact rules without following the usual channels for the passage of legislation. This power is usually limited to particular circumstances or areas of government activity.
- Does the head of government have decree power?
- Which arrangement describes the implementation procedure for head of government decrees?
- Once implemented, what arrangement describes the expiration procedures for head of government decrees?
- Who approves the head of government's decrees?
- For which topics is the head of government authorized (or not authorized) to use decree power?