La oficina encargada de representar al gobierno en asuntos civiles o penales. La oficina puede tener varios nombres, entre ellos el fiscal, o el fiscal general.
Fiscal general; procurador; procurador general
Preguntas del Cuestionario
- Does the constitution provide for an attorney general or public prosecutor responsible for representing the government in criminal or civil cases?
- Who is involved in the nomination of the attorney general?
- Who is involved in the approval of the attorney general?
- What are the details of the process for selecting the attorney general?
- What is the maximum term length for the attorney general?
- What restrictions are in place regarding the number of terms the attorney general may serve?
- What is the minimum age limit for eligibility to serve as attorney general?
- What additional restrictions does the constitution place on becoming the attorney general?