Detalla la forma en que el texto de la constitución pude ser modificado formalmente. Esto es distinto a la tarea de interpretación constitucional generalmente realizada por los tribunales.
Preguntas del Cuestionario
- Does the constitution provide for at least one procedure for amending the constitution?
- Who is allowed to propose amendments to the constitution (check all that apply)?
- What are the details of the amendment proposal process?
- Who approves amendments to the constitution?
- What are the details for the amendment approval process?
- Do constitutional amendments require more than a simple majority by the legislature to be approved?
- What proportion of the vote is needed to approve a constitutional amendment?
- Are there any bodies/people with a role in the amendment process who can consult or advise the decision makers, but cannot amend nor veto constitutional amendments?
- Who can only consult about constitutional amendments?
- Who is the last person (office or body) to approve constitutional amendments?