Human rights commission
- An independent commission tasked with investigating potential violations of human rights. The commission may be empowered to take action, or may be required to forward its findings to the regular courts.
- Regulation and Oversight; Rights and Duties
- Survey Questions
- Does the constitution contain provisions for a human rights commission?
- What are the details of the process for selection of members of the human rights commission?
- What powers are reserved for the human rights commission?