Electoral court selection
- The procedure through which a candidate for an electoral court judgeship is nominated and approved. This might involve approval from the executive, and all or part of the legislature.
- Elections; Judiciary; Regulation and Oversight
- Survey Questions
- Who is involved in the nomination of judges to the electoral court?
- Who is involved in the approval of judges nominated to the electoral court?
- What are the details of the process for selecting judges for the electoral court?